It's time for the Viveport Halloween sale!

Community

It's time for the Viveport Halloween sale!

2018-10-19_1014.png

It's almost Halloween! Why not get started a little early? Right now we have a bunch of spooky and creepy Halloween themed games on sale for up to 90% off. Many of which are compatible with the Oculus Rift as well. There's no better time to stock up on games like Arizona Sunshine for $25.99, Sairento VR for $22.49, Don't Knock Twice for $10, and so many more. 

There are a lot of titles to choose from. Monsters, zombies, aliens, and more. Check out the sale here.

What games are you looking to pick up? Which ones would you recommend to those whore are looking to bulk up their horror library? Let us know in the comments below. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday
BDS
Builder

Re: It's time for the Viveport Halloween sale!

I ain't buying a dang thing! VR Horror is just not my thing. Too scary. Will wait for the next sale.

Community

Totally understandable. Some horror games are definitely intense. We will definitely have more sales in the future. Hopefully you will find an awesome experience in the next sale. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Just Some Random Person
New Arrival

Can you please explain what "2X discounts for weekend deals" is exactly?

Possibly provide a link to one.  I was thinking that VRZ was reguluar $10 now on sale for $5 (50% off) so 2 x that would be another 50% off of $5 for $2.50 but that's not the case so just trying to figure out exactly what it is.

Community

2X discounts means the discounts are twice what they would normally be. So not, with your example, 50%+50%=$x. It is 25% doubled to 50% = $X Hopefully that helps clear it up. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
ReneeThompson
Settler

Well, I used to play the adventure game in my free time. It is too scary. My elder brother used to play action horror video game. I will going to tell him.

Community

Don't forget, our Halloween sale is still going on! There are some awesome games at a deep discount ready to give you are startle or scare your friends. Remember, horror games don't only need to be played on Halloween. Smiley Happy

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager