How do I get my voucher code for Fallout 4 VR?

Grimheck
New Arrival

Re: How do I get my voucher code for Fallout 4 VR?

I buy my htc vive with bundle fallout 4 Vr and 2 month Viveport, But in box i didn't see any card for  this. How can i get voucher code ?
Thank

Vive Staff

@Grimheck

Please DM me with your details and I will look into this.

Thank you, 

Rhiannon

Grimsin
New Arrival

Same issue as others it seems.  Bought my Vive within the time frame.  No Code anywhere!  Just a later bloomer what can I say.  Smiley Wink Barely opening my Xmas gifts!

Vive Staff

@Grimsin

Code is in the box, it's just buried under most of the other things. Pull everything out and you'll find the card with the code.

Thanks!

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
hoier
Settler

So I input the code included in the box and selected fallout 4 VR as my included game, and I recieved the code for the viveport subscription but where there should have been a code for fallout 4 VR it was blank.5f83713a9d750fec95ea91c4e71b1b0d.png

agmxbox
Explorer

talked to live chat this morning, they said they are aware and are working on it, and it should be available within 24 hours

hoier
Settler

Okay, thank you, much appreciated.

thatguyzeke
New Arrival

Im having the same problem

Vive Staff

@hoier @agmxbox @thatguyzeke

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are aware that the code for Fallout 4  is not displaying on the redemption confirmation page, nor in the code confirmation email that was sent to you.  Our web team have been notified and are working on this issue.  Please visit https://store.vive.com/code/global/sales/guest/form in 24 hours and either log in with the credentials you used to redeem your code or enter the redemption number and your email address from which you received the code confirmation redemption email.  Once the issue is resolved your code will be available on this site. If this is not resolved when you check in 24 hours please contact us.

Thank you.

-John C

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Al_Ubegal
Contributor

I bought my HTC Vive from Russia. I've found a paper with a code and redeemed it. But there is no Fallout 4 VR. 2 months of Viveport subscription is all i've got.

Is that correct? No Fallout 4 for me?

jkstudiovr
Contributor

There is still no Fallout 4 code in my order.

Thanks!

Vive Staff

@Al_Ubegal

@jkstudiovr

Please visit this URL and let me know what you find: https://store.vive.com/code/global/sales/guest/form

Thank you,

-John C

Al_Ubegal
Contributor

I found 2-Month VIVEPORT Subscription.
Vive Staff

@Al_Ubegal

Please PM me with a screenshot.

Thank you,

-John C

jkstudiovr
Contributor

There is nothing new.

Labels