How do I get my voucher code for Fallout 4 VR?

drw937
Contributor

How do I get my voucher code for Fallout 4 VR?

I purchased an HTC Vive last night, October 24th, from the Microsoft store.  How do I get my voucher for Fallout 4 VR?  The registration page says the offer has expired?  Really?  Already?

Vive Staff

Re: How do I get my voucher code for Fallout 4 VR?

@drw937

Can you help us better understand what's going on, please? What registration page? Can you provide a screenshot? You should be redeeming your included bundle code (On the card in the box) at https://store.vive.com/code/us/redemption

Thank you,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."
drw937
Contributor

drw937
Contributor

I redeemed my bundle code - from the sticker on the outside of the box - but there was no Fallout 4 VR mentioned anywhere!

Vive Staff

@drw937

Oh, that offer refers to purchasing Fallout 4 VR and getting viveport subscription months as a bonus. That offer has expired.

You will still receive Fallout 4 VR as a bonus for ordering HTC Vive. The code on the outside of the box is a Microsoft provided code. There should be a code INSIDE the box however, if there is not, please private message me on the forum with your proof of purchase and I will make sure you get Fallout 4 VR.

Thank you,

-John C

iosdan
New Arrival

I did not get fallout 4 code or the deluxe audio strap even though just before I placed order it said the sale included vive, audio strap and fallout 4 and worst thing is when I contacted vive they said I bought it before sale but I clicked on the sale offer that said buy now and you get all those, I'm very disappointed
martinnicolas
New Arrival

I bought the bundle on amazon, who has the promo code?

thanks

Vive Staff

@iosdan

Send me your order number via private message please so I can have a look tomorrow.

Thanks,

JohnG
Vive Staff

@martinnicolas

The code for any bundle we offer is inside the box. Look for a 6x8in card with a code instructing you to visit vive.com/code to redeem. This will present you with options to get the fallout 4 code.
Slurpzor
Contributor

Hello HTC, 

I also bought a Vive with deluxe headstrap, Doom VFR, Fallout 4 and got Arcade Saga as well because of shipping delays. I recieved the e-mail with the codes for Doom and Arcade Saga but there was no code included with the Vive for Fallout 4. I've searched from top to bottom but no 6x8 inch card. What shall I do?

Thanks in advance!

/Jonatan

Vive Staff

@Slurpzor

Please PM me with your order number and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

-John C

Slurpzor
Contributor

Hello everyone, I found my code after not treating the box like a crime scene. It was in the bottom on the left side beneath the controllers. It's place was not described in the "Get Started-folder" and it was more like a folder with four pages than a card.

Thank you again HTC support guys!

Vive Staff

@Slurpzor

Glad you could find it! Yeah, you have to pull everything out before you'll get to it typically.

Thanks!

-John C

Nashole
New Arrival

hello.

what about a box purchased from a brick and mortar Best Buy during the time of the sale?  It was probably shipped before the sale.  I don't have a promo code.

Labels