HTC VIVEPRO shipping

Yahkub
Settler

Re: HTC VIVEPRO shipping

I'm starting to feel like we've been misinformed lads.
xxQue
Pioneer

Yeah it’s friday now the 13th. They said any orders placed before 4/9/18 would be dispensed and shipped out but I’m still here with no shipping email sent. Pretty upset, sigh.
SteveCA
Settler

Yeah its getting to the point that im thinking my money & time would be better spent elsewhere. If they could give me a solid ETA then maybe, but they seem to have no idea as to when these will ship.
Riley
Settler

Ordered mine on April 5th. Went on live chat several times and they kept saying it’ll ship really soon... 8 days later still nothing Smiley Sad
xxQue
Pioneer

Just talked with live chat customer support and they just told me it will ship in the next couple days.  So my guess is they don't actually know and that whatever system they use to fill orders and send them out is slower then the people in customer support thought. My guess is most of us won't see a shipping email until the end of the week. 

Oeasy
Contributor

Ordered Vive Pro starter pachage 4/8/18. No update to status. Meanwhile amazon has then in stock. Sigh...
pebcak
Pioneer

@Oeasy A bunch of us who ordered on 4/5 had our orders shipped out Friday, so you've got just a couple more days to wait, hopefully.

Riley
Settler

@Oeasywrote:
Ordered Vive Pro starter pachage 4/8/18. No update to status. Meanwhile amazon has then in stock. Sigh...

My guess it that yours will ship later this week or early next week...

Ordered the VIVE Pro Starter Kit on April 5th and the headset itself just shipped this past Friday. However, the controllers and base stations have still not shipped for me Smiley Sad. Guess I’m gonna have a lovely headset that I cant use untill everything else ships Smiley Frustrated

Oeasy
Contributor

Ordered 4/8 HTC Vive Pro package. Updated to In progress today. Got 2 tracking numbers. One appears to be the headset. Other is only listed as the base station mounts. Hopefully it includes basestations and controllers too or those might ship later. Anyone have expirience with the package shipping?
pebcak
Pioneer

@Oeasy Exact same for me. One package says it's the headset, the other says mounting brackets. I'll find out in the next few hours once FedEx shows up, but I can't say how disappointed I will be with HTC if there are no controllers and base stations in this shipment.

saladmixxxer
Settler

I'm in the same situation as you. I've only received the brackets and the HMD so far. So I guess I will enjoy looking at the HMD's box for another week Smiley Sad

pebcak
Pioneer

Seriously? The controllers and base stations were the only reason I ordered from HTC in the first place. This is getting ridiculous, after waiting 3 weeks already.

pebcak
Pioneer

FedEx just arrived. Indeed - it's just the HMD and mounting brackets. What's up, HTC?

Riley
Settler

An Email I just got after my HMD arrived:

Your VIVE Pro Headset is on its way! You also purchased the Starter Kit bundle, unfortunately some of those items are on back order but we will be shipping them as soon as they arrive to our warehouses in early May. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

The VIVE Team

Smiley Sad
sinalot7775
New Arrival

I bought mine on April 9th, was charged and still no conformation, shipping date or anything. Anyone know when They will be shipped at all?

Labels