HTC VIVE Pro Price? When? Thoughts?

Highlighted
Brother Wolf
Contributor

Re: HTC VIVE Pro Price? When? Thoughts?

The price of the HTC Vive Pro HMD will be $399.99 USD and will be announced Febuary 21st.  This is the actual cost of the HMD upgrade only. The HMD will be available for current owners of the original Vive first, as per Daniel O'Brien's announcement during CES 2018.

4Q 2018 the official, complete package will be available for consumers @ $799.00 USD.

3ohm3
Contributor

Where you've got this information from?
Brother Wolf
Contributor

Hi,

It was announced at CES 2018 during an interview with a few attendees that were from a company that I just put stock in. HUGE.

3ohm3
Contributor

Do you have any idea how much it will be in UK? Personaly I think that the price for it is quite high especialy when the competitors dropping the price.
Se7en11
Architect

3ohm3 wrote:
Do you have any idea how much it will be in UK? Personaly I think that the price for it is quite high especialy when the competitors dropping the price.

Its still all Pure Speculation and as the price goes its going to be high for a number of reasons. 
Im guessing the production numbers for this will be low so making the price higher.
Its a new model and we all know new/latest/must haves are higher in price.
Please don't compare it to the competition as when they bring out their latest HMD Expect to  see prices  higher than their current models. 

Se7enVR
-Is it Real or Just VR? not a question just a Signature
BenWoodford
Explorer

Brother Wolf wrote:

Hi,

It was announced at CES 2018 during an interview with a few attendees that were from a company that I just put stock in. HUGE.

That's not a terribly good citation, frankly.

Zurchi
New Arrival

and the 21st came and went

Bubbles
Settler

You buy a TPCast

https://www.tpcastvr.com/

Bubbles
Settler