Fallout 4 bundle

tumster
Contributor

Fallout 4 bundle

Hi,

I only just purchased my Vive yesterday on the 1st October.

I still have not claimed the game bundle with the code that was in the box with the Vive.

When i do claim my bundle, will it now contain the code for Fallout 4, as well as the other 3 games that were in the bundle ?

Vive Staff

Re: Fallout 4 bundle

@tumster

Actually, yes. However, you'll be given a choice between Fallout 4 VR and Everest VR + Richie's Plank Experience. Either way, you'll get Tilt Brush.

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
tumster
Contributor

Ok thanks
Red396
Contributor

Does the HTC Vive/Fallout 4 VR bundle still have the financing options that allows me make payments monthly? Or were these financing options removed after the recent Vive price drop?

Vive Staff

@Red396

Financing options still exist, modified to reflect the current price of Vive (after the price drop). Financing options are located in the same place as before, in the check-out page.

Thanks,

-John C

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Red396
Contributor

Thanks
IceWing
Contributor

what about if you got  last month?
Order Date: 9/2/2017

Subscription started Sep. 10

Will i get a free Fallout 4 VR ?

Vive Staff

@IceWing

PM me with your order number and I'll take a look and see what I can do.

Thanks,

-John C

jeepgeek
Contributor

Well, when I set mine up this afternoon, it did not offer Fallout 4 VR (if it had I would have selected it). Any way to fix this?

tezzy808
New Arrival

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if I buy the HTC Vive from Amazon, am I still eligible for the Fallout 4 VR redemption code?

I contacted Amazon's support group and they're un-sure.

Thanks!

Vive Staff

@jeepgeek

Did you redeem the bundle code printed on the card in the box?

@tezzy808You will receive a bundle code printed on a card in the box which will allow you to redeem Fallout 4 VR.

Thanks,

-John C

jeepgeek
Contributor

That is what I did, I received the normal (Pre-announcement) bundle.

Vive Staff

@jeepgeek

Okay. PM me the order number or proof of purchase.

tumster
Contributor

HI again,
Am just about to redeem my code for the bundle now, and i see that you have 2 options.
The option am going to choose is the Fallout 4, TiltBrush and Viveport subscription.
My question is, what happens with the Viveport subscription, as i havent even started a free trial yet for that, and it would seem i will lose a free month if i claim this bundle now ?
Highlighted
Community

Hi @tumster, the Viveport Subscription you're looking at in the hardware bundle is the free trial.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Community Wrangler

Click here to send me a Private Message (PM)

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
Labels