Fallout 4 VR? Where is it with my new second VIVE?

GameCookerUSRocksVR
Pioneer

Fallout 4 VR? Where is it with my new second VIVE?

I just bought a second HTC VIVE and put in my redemption code and they only offered me a shotty 2 month free subscription to Viveport which I don't even want. I wanted Fallout 4 VR to play with my new VIVE. What the heak is going on? How do I get my free game? 

Migromul
Contributor

Re: Fallout 4 VR? Where is it with my new second VIVE?

As far as I know, this was a limited-time offer sooner this year. You should check the offer of a buy, before you do so. At the moment, there is no mention of any game, if you buy a vive. (not for the original and not for the pro...)

I bought my vive anyway, though, but I knew this, at the time I bought it... (3-4 weeks ago.)

Highlighted
Viveport Content

The Fallout 4 VR offer was discontinued as of March 31st 2018.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Community Wrangler

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
GameCookerUSRocksVR
Pioneer

Well that is very disappointing. I am unhappy they did not give us a choice. I have no desire to subscribe to Vive Port. I already have Steam and just wanted a choice of a free game which would have been the only one I don't have that I want: Fallout 4 VR. I am sad. If I knew this I may have skipped buying a second VIVE as that was the buying point for me. I would have bought a Pro instead with my money. Now my budget is blown. Thanks for the information anyway. Thanks HTC for horrible promotions.