Community Announcements
Got a new Deluxe Audio Strap? Here's how to attach it.

FAQ - Viveport Subscription

Contributor

Re: FAQ - Viveport Subscription

I haven't checked it today but I've had the problem with both my tablet and my Windows desktop.

I also have had an issue when I bought my Vive last year. They shipped it and pulled the funds alright, but I never could get the purchase to show in my records on the HTC website after I received it. That's probably a separate issue but still odd.

Contributor

No further contact received from anyone, my original account is now broken and unable to be accessed, no refund received, time to contact PayPal.

Distressing and as bad or worse than the "Gift" magazine subscription scams.

Contributor

(sorry for my english)
I have this problem. I am unable to select any title to add to my subscription. Not a button, not dragging...
Maybe I'm not getting the point, but i don't find a way to add new titles. I remember using a button just down the thumbnail?
I had this same problem last month, but i thinked that it was a problem with the web. But now I have again,and that would be three months with the same games, because I can remove my initial 5 picks, but can't add new ones, so the system keep the system keep the initial ones (not very good, btw)

I tried Chrome, Firefox and Vivaldi, and with my tablet. Is always the same.

Any help?
If not, I am going to cancel my subscription and ask for a refund of these two last months.

vive.jpg

Community Manager

Hi @Inkdependence - sorry you had these problems!

I assume the image you attached is a screenshot of your subscription page when logged in. There should be small 'ticks' at the top right of each thumbnail image, that you can click to select a title.

Can you send me a PM with the email address you're using with your account? We'll be able to gather more information with that.

Stephen Reid
- Community Wrangler

Who's this guy? | What are badges? | Need support? Details on Customer Care
Contributor

Yes, is an actual screenhoot (is the same problem in all browsers, even on a tablet)
I just sent you a PM with my email address.
Thank you.
New Arrival

I'm having the exact same issue as Inkdependence. Couldn't pick them last month, assumed it'd be fine this month. Still can't pick any games.

PM'd you as well..

Contributor

I have signed up for the trial subscription, and got the email saying I had successfully signed up. I followed the link to select games, and it sent me to my profile, which says I have no subscription.

Contributor

Never mind, I shut down and restarted and it popped up.
me
Contributor

If I purchase a game through viveport, will I need to continue an active subscription to have access to that game?

me
Contributor

Makevr, specifically.

New Arrival

How can I see the details of my card which I used to subscribe the Viveport?