Customer service

reddevil
Explorer

Re: Customer service

Ok well I wanted to get back with an update to the situation. As of wednesday I recieved my replacment Base station, thanks to 

Vive Staff

@reddevil

Thanks! Glad I could help!

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Highlighted
danbeeman30
Contributor

I understand your frustration!  My link box has been with HTC repair department going on 4 weeks now.  I sent it to HTC because it's under warranty, having been only 6 months.  Had I known it would have taken this long, I would not have paid the $15 to have it shipped to them.  I would have paid Amazon $30 for the new part and had it shipped 2-day.  

Vive Staff

@danbeeman30Please PM me with your ticket number and I'll sort this out for you.

Thanks!

-John C

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

danbeeman30
Contributor

Ticket [personal information removed]. Customer service said the ticket has been escalated and they'll have a return tracking number by the end of the week (not sure exactly what they means). So we'll see!

Vive Staff

@danbeeman30

Sorry, I had to edit that: Please don't post personal information such as email addresses, ticket or order numbers on public forums!

I sent you a PM, please reply there if you would!

Thank you,

-John C

reddevil
Explorer

So today after not using my Vive in months. I decided to go use it and I noticed my other base station flashing red instead of green and it said I had a fault 03 on it. I seriously give up.

Vive Staff

@reddevil

Can you PM me a photo of your fault 03 base station along with the serial number? I'll see what I can do to help.

Thanks,

-John C