[CONTEST] - Transpose - Create your own reality and win a prize.

Community

[CONTEST] - Transpose - Create your own reality and win a prize.

b_xIhkEg.png

(Available in Viveport Subscription and For Purchase)

As you may have heard, the awesome new puzzler Transpose has been released on Viveport. This game bends not only your mind but time as well. Here is a short description of this awesome game. 

The universe renews, refreshes and repeats, infinitely folding in on itself. I am made of its energy. My past and future selves are always with me. We work together to generate the infinite cycle of creation and destruction. I exist within and without time, I am inevitable, I am eternal. Time and gravity are my tools to manipulate the world. I don't recognize this world, but I know I have been here before.

Transpose is a dreamlike VR puzzle game set in a universe where time and gravity are used as tools to manipulate the world. By creating and working with looped recordings of their actions, players must solve increasingly complex physics puzzles in a mysterious setting where notions of space and time no longer apply.

One of the coolest aspects of the game are Player Echoes. Transpose uses a sort of real time recording that allows the player to go back in time and interact with your future echo to solve puzzles. After talking to the developers over at Secret Location, we all thought this makes for an awesome contest idea. 

The contest goes like this. Get in game, create an Echo instance and screenshot it. You can give your echo a high five, you can try to create your own version of M.C. Escher's Relativity. There are all sorts of cool things you can do. All you have to do is jump in, enjoy the game, and take a screenshot of your coolest echo moments. After that, just submit your screenshot in this thread. The most creative entries will win a prize cool prize. 

Here is an example: 

24uWq3nA.png

How to take a screenshot: 

1: Look an what you want to capture.

2: Pull the trigger and press the power button at the same time. 

3: You will hear a sound when your screen capture is successful

Here are the prizes you can win: 

• Top Prize (1 Winner): 
    • 12 Month Viveport Subscription
    • $20 Viveport Wallet Code
  • Runner Up (1 Winner): 
    • 3 Month Viveport Subscription
    • $10 Viveport Wallet Code
  • First 5 Early Submissions (5 Winners)
    • 1 Month Viveport Subscription

Contest duration:

Starts: Monday November 26th at 12:00am Pacific Time

Ends: Sunday December 2nd at 11:59pm Pacific Time

Winners will be announced on Monday December 3rd

Prizes will be awarded by Friday December 7th

Remember, Transpose is available in the Viveport Subscription and also available to purchase. The best part about it being in the subscription, you can take part in this contest with the 14 day trial as well. So the barrier of entry is super low. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday
VRaddict
Contributor

Re: [CONTEST] - Transpose - Create your own reality and win a prize.

Screenshot_Sat_Dec_01_01-50-45_2018.pngLook at us dab...

VRaddict
Contributor

That was me watching as me from the past was meeting and dabbing with future me Smiley Happy
rattlehead
Contributor

transpose2.pngYMCA!

Community

Great entries both of you. From the entries we received, we have chosen YMCA and the winner. I will get your prizes to you both in your inbox on Friday December 7th. Great job!

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday
rattlehead
Contributor

Thanks for the contest.  Transpose has a great concept and I'm enjoying playing it.