Win a 'Pro' pass for VRLA this week!

Community

Win a 'Pro' pass for VRLA this week!

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone, we're off to VRLA 2017 this week, and we'd love to see you there! What is VRLA, you ask? In their own words...

"Try hundreds of new VR & AR experiences at the world’s largest immersive technology expo. Open your mind to the future of storytelling, entertainment, and much more!

The expo will feature cutting-edge demos of the most exciting projects in development for the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR, and more! Each day is stacked with a lineup of insightful presentations and announcements, featuring John Riccitiello, CEO of Unity, and Justin Roiland, co-creator of Rick and Morty, as our keynote speakers."

(More info on the VRLA site, including their extensive FAQ.)

Sound fun? We'd love to see you there. We have three 'pro' passes to give away, which grant access to the VRLA Expo on Friday, April 14th and Saturday, April 15th.

(Please note: We are giving away VRLA passes only. If you win a pass, you're solely responsible for getting yourself to the expo and for any costs involved with that. Although, we'll give you a big high-five if you come by our booth.)

All you have to do is this... in a comment below, tell us which five apps you have in your Viveport Subscription, or which five apps you would include if you were subscribed.

(No, you don't have to have a Viveport Subscription. Yes, you need to pick five apps which are actually included in Viveport Subscription. Check them out here.)

That's it! We'll keep this open for about 24 hours (so until roughly 4PM Pacific on Tuesday 4/11) and then we'll pick three winners from the comments below. Good luck!

See more topics labeled with:

29 REPLIES
New Arrival

Re: Win a 'Pro' pass for VRLA this week!

My Top 5 Vive Apps Would Be:

• TiltBrush
    • It's a must have, and I don't have it yet.
  •  Noda
    • This is actually very similar to the intent of the original Sprawly WebVR experiment I worked on a few years back, can't wait to see how it works.
  • Sketchbox
    • Ideas to reality in VR...are you sensing a pattern about my VR interests?
  • Paintlab
  • MakeVR
New Arrival

In order of awesome...

EVEREST VR
Fantastic Contraption
Richie's Plank Experience
LUMEN
Sketchbox

New Arrival

Here's the five that I want:
Noda
Guided Meditation
Daylights End
Cmoar VR Cinema
Alcatraz: VR Escape Room
New Arrival

1. Tilt Brush

2. Alt Space VR

3. Make VR

4. Lumen

5. The Body VR

New Arrival

Wishlist
Noda
Guided Meditation
Daylights End
Cmoar VR Cinema
New Arrival

My 5 APPS are:

Cmoar VR Cinema

EVEREST VR

Fantastic Contraption

Arcade Artist

LUMEN

Builder

Getting work off and doing a 9+ hour drive on such short notice.... no-go for me. But still - this is awesome! Great community! :-)

New Arrival

Here are my five I would love! Apollo 11, Arcade Saga, House of Meditation, Firebird La Peri, and Cmoar VR Cinema. Go Viveport!

New Arrival

I'm in la and missed out on a chance to get a pro pass! I would love to go on Friday though!

My 5 are-
Firebird
Fantastic contraption
Everstvr
The blu
We are stars
New Arrival

Given that I already have tilt brush, fantastic contraption, the blu and arcade saga my pick is:

Cloudlands: VR Minigolf
Mars Odyssey
Apollo 11 VR
We Are Stars
New Arrival

I'm in la and a VR Developer! Would love to go to VRLA!

My 5 are-

- The blu

- Apollo 11 VR

- "BUTTS: The VR Experience"

- Guided Meditation VR

- Space Draw

New Arrival

Richies Plank Experience
The Blu
Fantastic Contraption
Everest VR
Arcade Saga
New Arrival

[ Edited ]
I'd love to go, but I can't get enough cash together for a trip to L.A. right now. Best of luck to everyone else. If you win, I hope it's awesome!
New Arrival

I'd say:

Fantastic Contraption

Cloudlands: VR Minigolf

Arcade Saga

EVEREST VR

theBlu