Repair / RMA process affected by tropical storm Harvey

Community

Repair / RMA process affected by tropical storm Harvey

We have been monitoring the developing situation caused by tropical storm Harvey in Houston, Texas and surrounding areas. As with everyone, our thoughts are with those affected and we hope for improvements in the situation soon.

Unfortunately, the storm has affected our repair facility and personnel, meaning we are unable to process repairs for Vive products at this time. This affects all current repairs in process. Our staff are working diligently to return to normal operation as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

toasttheoriginal
Contributor

Re: Repair / RMA process affected by tropical storm Harvey

I am a fellow lover of the Vive and a Youtube reviewer.  One of my controller were sent down to Houston and I have been with out a pair which make it very difficult to do my reviews.  Is there anything that can be done to get this taken care so I can start with my content again?  I can be reached via my channel (The Tech Basement) or Twitter @ChrYost The Tech Basement.  I have tried your Support and understand  the situation but need another controller for my content.

Chris 

The Tech Basement
Highlighted
Community

Hi Chris / @toasttheoriginal, as soon as we have an update on the situation we'll let everyone know. I'm afraid there's no way we can prioritize specific repairs over others (even without a hurricane-sized delay happening).

toasttheoriginal
Contributor

Rockjaw, tks for the quick reply.

Chris

The Tech Basement