New Viveport Team Member: Ryan G aka SuperNikoPower - Viveport CM

Community

New Viveport Team Member: Ryan G aka SuperNikoPower - Viveport CM

Hey everyone! My name is Ryan G. I am your new Viveport Community Manager. My goal here is to hang out with you all and make your stay in the world of Viveport as enjoyable as possible. Outside of being a fellow VR enthusiast, I will also be here to answer questions you may have about Viveport to the best of my ability. I come from sunny California bay area. Well, most of the time it is sunny. Gets a bit foggy. 

My background in tech and gaming is around Community Management. I like to be where to users are because let's be honest, I am one myself. Especially when it comes to VR. My fascination comes when when I was younger and going to an amusement park and playing on those big huge VR stations they would charge you $5 bucks to play on. If you remember Dactyl Nightmare you know what I'm talking about. Ever since then, I was into anything VR. Movies, games, and anything I could get my hands on.

I'm excited to here with all of you as VR continue to get more and more amazing. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I can't wait to get to know you guys. I have some cool ideas for the near future that I hope you'll enjoy.

-SuperNikoPower

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday
Blazen
Pioneer

Re: New Viveport Team Member: Ryan G aka SuperNikoPower - Viveport CM

Hello Ryan, it's nice to "meet" you! I look forward to these cool ideas you have in store for us. Smiley Wink

Blazen

Community

Re: New Viveport Team Member: Ryan G aka SuperNikoPower - Viveport CM

Nice to meet you as well Blazen. I can't wait to roll them out as well. The planning has begun. Smiley Happy

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday